Darron Rose (email@example.com)
Janet Short and Roy Kelsey
Entry fee is £8 for seniors and £6 for juniors. Refreshments will be available all day. Assembly is from 12 noon, with sighters at 1pm. Ladies and Gents will shoot a Western Round, while juniors will shoot shorter Western rounds according to age group.
Trophies and medals will be awarded as determined by entries.
The tournament will be held at Burton Bridge Archers ground:
The Washlands Sports Club, Meadow Road, Burton-on-Trent DE14 1TD
1. All archers must be affiliated to GNAS or a FITA member association and may be asked to produce their membership cards at registration
2. The entry form must be signed by a parent or guardian to signify their consent to their child taking part in the tournament
3. In view of the provisions of the GNAS protection of children and vulnerable adults policy, those wishing to use photographic/video equipment at this event are to register with the Tournament Organiser on arrival. No unauthorized photography will be permitted. Persons wishing not to be photographed should advise the organiser at the time of entering the competition
4. GNAS dress regulations will apply (rule 307)
5. All carbon arrows are not permitted at this venue
6. Straw bosses only, being used for this event
7. DCAA, The Washlands Sports Club and Burton Bridge Archers do not accept any liability for personal injury, loss or damage to visitors and competitors equipment or possessions however caused
8. Tournament Results will be sent out to contact email address, and posted on the BBA and DCAA website