UK Record Status Western Round
The Entry Form will be available here, and the target list will be available to download in early June.
Entry fee is £TBC for seniors and £TBC for juniors. Refreshments will be available all day. Assembly is from 11.00am, with sighters at 12 noon. Ladies and Gents will shoot a Western Round, while juniors will shoot shorter Western rounds according to age group.
Trophies and medals will be awarded as determined by entries.
The tournament will be held at Burton Bridge Archers ground:
The Washlands Sports Club, Meadow Road, Burton-on-Trent DE14 1TD
1. All archers must be affiliated to AGB or a FITA member association and may be asked to produce their membership cards at registration
2. The entry form must be signed by a parent or guardian to signify their consent to their child taking part in the tournament
3. In view of the provisions of the AGB protection of children and vulnerable adults policy, those wishing to use photographic/video equipment at this event are to register with the Tournament Organiser on arrival. No unauthorized photography will be permitted. Persons wishing not to be photographed should advise the organiser at the time of entering the competition
4. AGB dress regulations will apply (rule 307)
5. All carbon arrows are not permitted at this venue
6. Straw bosses only, being used for this event
7. Burton Bridge Archers, DCAA and The Washlands Sports Club do not accept any liability for personal injury, loss or damage to visitors and competitors equipment or possessions however caused
8. Tournament Results will be sent out to contact email address, and posted on the BBA and DCAA website