Western Rounds - in 2022 this will be held as a non-record status event
Janet Short Roy Kelsey
Online entry is available here.
The Entry Form is available here, and the target list will be available to download in early June.
Entry fee is £10 for seniors and £8 for juniors. Refreshments will be available all day. Assembly is from 10.00am, with sighters at 11.00am. There will be a lunch break at change of distance.
Ladies and Gents will shoot a Western II Round, while juniors will shoot a Western III / IV / V round according to age group.
Trophies and medals will be awarded as determined by entries.
The tournament will be held at Burton Bridge Archers ground:
The Washlands Sports Club, Meadow Road, Burton-on-Trent DE14 1TD
1. All archers must be affiliated to AGB or a WA member association and may be asked to
produce their membership cards at registration
2. The entry form must be signed by a parent or guardian to signify their consent to their child
taking part in the tournament
3. In view of the provisions of the AGB protection of children and vulnerable adults policy, those
wishing to use photographic/video equipment at this event are to register with the
Tournament Organiser on arrival. No unauthorized photography will be permitted. Persons
wishing not to be photographed should advise the organiser at the time of entering the
4. AGB dress regulations will apply (rule 307)
5. All carbon arrows are not permitted at this venue
6. Burton Bridge Archers, The Washlands Sports Club and DCAA do not accept any liability for
personal injury, loss or damage to visitors and competitors equipment or possessions however
7. Tournament Results will be sent out to contact email address, and posted on the BBA and
8. Straw bosses only being used for this event